FALL 2014 BEAUTY WISHLIST

For upcoming fall I have put together some things I've been drooling at for a while. 
Because I want to maintain a healthy glowy look during the colder months and keep summer around 
a little longer, these products ought to help:
1. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - A shimmering moisturizer with SPF 20 for a natural glow 
and to protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays even during the colder months. 
2. Hourglass Ambient Lightning blush - Recently this blush in the shade Dim Infusion caught my attention.
Dim Infusion is a beautiful corally shade for a natural finish. Since I'm not a big fan of cool toned blushes, 
this shade right here seems right up my alley. 
3. Jane Iredale POMMIST Hydration Spray - My skin tends to get very dry once the temperatures go down, 
so this spray is a musthave for any dry skin and to avoid an overpowdered makeup look. This spray can 
also be used for your hair against static, another common problem during fall and winter. A double win situation!
4. Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel - It's not a secret that I love me some eyeliner. The blacker the better! 
It's described as a waterproof longlasting eyeliner, so rain, wind, hail and snow will not stand a chance.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow - As if the packaging doesn't say enough already, this bronze
and highlighter set is a great duo to cheat back that healthy summer glow on your face. 
6. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - A good buildable concealer with hydrating benefits and promises no creasing 
sounds like all I need is in this one tiny tube.

What are your musthave products for fall? Is there anything on your wishlist you're dying to buy?

4 comments:

  1. I'd also love to get my hands over everything you mentioned here :P the Hourglass Ambient Lightning blush is soooo pretty but so expensive for me :(
    I highly recommend you to purchase Inglot's gel liner, it's great :D

    I have so many things on my "dying to buy" wishlist it's better not to even start :$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, big wishlist, little money! It really sucks when the best things are so expensive. :P
      I do highly recommend hourglass, I have their blush in Diffused Heat, I swear it's the best blush that I own! I know they're expensive but I think it's really worth it.
      I want that inglot eyeliner so bad! I was thinking about purchasing it next month but I need a good eyeliner brush to go with it.. do you have any recommendations? ;)

      Delete
    2. Now I'm also thinking about ordering 1 or 2 ambient blush powders :P

      I recommend you to try Sigma's E11 brush or Real Techniques liner brush, both great! the RT one is also very affordable.

      Delete
    3. Once you have one (or two) let me know what you think! ;)
      Thanks! Then I'll probably go for the sigma one as it's easier to get here. Besides I already love their blending brush, I'll surely like this one just as much. :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!
Love, Kimberley